Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Colorado

Samantha, my Mom and I flew out to Colorado last week to see Jeff's new baby and the Colorado families. (My two oldest brothers Jeff and Brady live out there with their families). Marlee is so cute and so sweet! Samantha had so much fun with the cousins, she loved to play with them and all their toys. Jeff's birthday was while we were out there and he got Rock Band!! So we jammed out a lot! He is awesome on the drums and I am very good on guitar...if it's on easy :). Jeff and I would get laughing and not be able to stop, everyone else thought we were dumb, but we know how funny we are! I seriously haven't laughed that hard for that long in a long time.





























We miss our boys! We love you and thanks for letting us come.

2 comments:

cheeks said...

What a fun trip...you can never get enough of new babies....or Rock Band! ha ha

Mindy and Marty said...

glad you had a good time... did your taco soup turn out? i want to laugh hard with jeff