Thursday, April 24, 2008

Like Momma, Like Mantha

Samantha loves to do whatever I am doing: laundry, dishes, yard work, ect. Well, she is starting to copy me in her play too and I get such a kick out of it. She cracks me up. She picks up the phone now and says 'hey' instead of 'hi' because that is what I say.

Organizing my turn around is an almost daily chore for her. Oh, and she smiles now (eyes closed) when I get the camera out.












She also multi-tasks what ever she is doing with a phone in one hand. It is funny what she picks up on.

3 comments:

Doug and Shayla said...

She is adorable. I miss you Kimber. Let's get together.

lins.e said...

she's sooooo cute, I love her little curls, isn't it about time for another one Kim?

KnarfO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.