Monday, May 12, 2008

Enjoying the warmth

Here are a few days that have been warm the past week or two. Samantha loves swimming and playing outside! We spend a lot of our time at Ben's brother Adam's house (I just realized that ALL of these pictures were taken there, pretty sad).



























Funny story:
I left Samantha in only her diaper one day while I got the phone, it was my Mom and I lost track of time talking to her. Samantha soon wandered out of her room completely naked and I said "oh, you took your diaper off all by yourself!" and kinda laughed while we went to find her diaper. It wasn't until I was putting the diaper back on that I found the poop on the floor..... My Mom was still on the phone as I screamed!........I decided not to post the pictures I took. You're welcome.:)

No comments: