Sunday, November 16, 2008

You're RIGHT!

So, I should have polled you all 6 months ago and wouldn't have had to go through to waiting. It is a BOY! The first thing Ben said after the ultrasound was "Good, now we'll have one of each and can be done. I don't think I can handle another pregnancy." I just laughed.

I have another ultrasound this week that will be much more extensive looking for any problems; and Ben, Samantha, and I will be getting genetic testing done at the same time. I am both excited and nervous for the results.

5 comments:

Doug and Shayla said...

Congrats!!!!

Mindy said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the testing!!! I hope you all pass with flying colors (in a good way, I don't know if this is a test you want to pass or fail). Any names?

nelsons said...

yeah for boys! thats super exciting kimby... how you feeling?

Heidi said...

Yay a boy!! I was right!

Mindy and Marty said...

YEah yeAH Yeah YeAh!!!!

a BOY, how funnnn! i've been religiously checking your blog to see what the results were and it took you forever it seemed to post about it...
congrats!!!!

now you gotta start thinking of names...a mini-ben...that is sooo great!

although i'll admit i was the only one that voted for a girl?! what was i thinking............