Tuesday, March 18, 2008

PINK!

Samantha has the cutest pink hooded towel that was hanging in her bathroom one day and I thought to myself 'that would be a cute color on the wall'. By the following day I had purchased, prepped, and halfway painted the bathroom that color: pink.

Here it is. In no way am I trying to show you how good I am with decorating, in fact, I'm quite sure once you see this you will know how much I lack in that department. (Jen and Elisa got all those genes, by the time I came along they were all used up.) I am just still a little proud of myself for being so spontaneous with choosing the color. I am going to decorate with yellow and blue and hopefully it will be a bright, fun bathroom for Mantha!

3 comments:

Mindy and Marty said...

wow.........that will be a fun bathroom bright and bold thats what the corey's are! yeah for you to paint...thats alot of work and very spontaneous of you ....makes me want to get busy!

Mindy and Marty said...

wow.........that will be a fun bathroom bright and bold thats what the corey's are! yeah for you to paint...thats alot of work and very spontaneous of you ....makes me want to get busy!

cheeks said...

how fun are you?! i love it! will you come to ohio and paint our bedroom?

I also love the pics of your dad plowing. I have some similar pics of Ric on the 4-wheeler when we were home in Dec out plowing all the old widows driveways!