Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What we do

We have a cat that hangs around our house all the time and Samantha loves to play with him, I only allow it outside though. :) (I know her outfit is way too small and she looks like a boy, I still like it though)






















Mantha has started climbing under the sink and shutting herself in the cupboard while saying "byeee" really loudly. Pretty cute, but.....I never thought pantie liners were fun.














We love our Provo Library, it is huge and they have so many good activities going on all the time. Our favorite is going to Mother goose time every Friday. They sing songs, have activities, do a puppet show, and read a story. Samantha did very good this week and actually stepped on the 'magic story blanket' before turning around and running back to me. She doesn't like to do the activities or songs, she mostly likes to just watch the other kids and clap her hands a lot.

1 comment:

Doug and Shayla said...

She is getting so big. I can't believe how much hair she has!