Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween with Grandma

So, Mantha and my Mom survived the week.....and so did I.
Thanks, again, Mom for watching her, we really felt
like we could relax and not worry about her.

My Mom even dressed her up for Halloween (with the help of Brooke and Jessie).
I am feeling some guilt for missing her first Halloween. :(
-And to think at this time last year we were hooking her up to IV's every night, thinking her life would be that way for a long time. She has come so far.

Brooke and Jessie took her trick-or-treating, 'but she can't eat any sugar' you say.......well they took care of that part for her. Aren't they sweet?
I think she enjoyed herself.

3 comments:

Doug and Shayla said...

She came trick-or-treating to Shipley's. She looked so adorable. We need to play kimberton. :)

Steve and Amanda said...

Kimby,
Do you live in Indiana? I think your blog is a masterpiece. Thanks for randomly visiting me! I love blog reunions. I haven't seen you since umm....can it possibly, seriously, be all the way back to HIGH SCHOOL. You look so happy and your cruise looks like a dream. I am excited to start keeping tabs on you through your blogg. BLoggs Away!

Mindy and Marty said...

i'm so jealous of your cruise! i can't stand it...it looks so gorgeous and relaxing and yummy! i'm so glad you guys got to go...that is so great for you two , you definitely deserved a get-a-way...lets get together soon....samantha is changing so much