Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nesting

I just realized that Ben's little sister will be returning from her mission to stay with us a week before the baby is due and I'm not ready. So, my nesting phase has officially begun! This week we (when I say we, I mean my two fabulous nieces Jessica and Brooke) painted the baby's room. And then Ben's brother Adam and family came down and we cleaned out Karilynne's closet (I was using it for storage) and put up a shelf in the garage to hold stuff. It was actually a big task because there was another smaller wooden shelf there that we had to clean off and rip out, then put this one together, then move everything. The boys worked hard all day yesterday and Kristen (Adam's wife) helped me organize the house and fed us while the kids played. Thanks so much everyone! I feel much better now getting these big projects done.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

i wish i had my family around to come over and hang out at my house!! well, someday...