Monday, August 4, 2008

Losing it!

We LOVE movies and watch lots! That being said we totally score on Blockbuster's Total Access program. We pay $10/month that gives us one movie at a time, then we exchange it in the store for free so we have one to watch while we wait for the next one on our list to be sent to us (takes 2 days). So we ALWAYS have at least one movie to watch.

Anyway, here is why I am losing it:
The other day we went to drop off movies at Blockbuster and I just about threw one of our movies in there too, good thing Benj was with me. The sad part is, when he told me it was ours I didn't believe him for a while. Sorry honey, now we know where all our movies go. :)

2 comments:

Mindy and Marty said...

Okay so I didn't get to put a memory on your Memories Post....so here goes....

Corn on the cob eating contests...! You always won,,you could pound them...think of the bathroom trips we had after that much corn!

Lake powell, banana-ing saying our little chant and me saying-"Kimby I am dead-cereal! There is a huge wave coming!" and crying once cuz Uncle Rod tipped us over going really fast and he got mad at us for crying...

Playing 'soaps' on the rocks at Lake Powell and even having commercial breaks with cleansing agents that washed away all the rock filth...

Falling in love with your neighbor Chris and always wanting to play night games with him...

Alaska...you almost having an accident cuz my Dad wouldn't believe us that you had to "go"... and almost getting thorned by a porcupine...sleeping in cold tents and taking ice cold showers but catching bigger pink salmon then any men there!

Mom A said...

Love all your posts!