Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Heidi's shower/Friend Christmas party

Heidi is getting married! She lives in Florida, so we had a shower for her when she was here for the holidays. (She is the one in the toilet paper wedding gown.) The first time Heidi met Benj, right after we got married she walked up to him, looked him straight in his eyes and said "that is so wierd that your lips are the same color as the rest of your face!" ........that is Heidi for ya.





















The next day we had a Christmas party with our friends from High School at my Mom's house. It was so fun, I hadn't seen some of these people for years and we got to meet spouses and kids too!

























































These are just cute ones of Mantha: she spilled trail mix on the floor and said 'uh-oh' and then started shoving it in her mouth as fast as she could. I of course ran for the camera.

1 comment:

Doug and Shayla said...

Kimby-if you want us to remain friends, you MUST remove the picture of me in my soccer stuff. I about died that you put it in the email, but this is just too much. PLEASE! love you. :)